Monday, March 26, 2012

Pictures of a Cute Puppy!

This week I spent most of my time taking care of a foster puppy. Any by that I mean he woke me up at 4:30 am making baby Wookiee noises.

This is Strider.  He's a 4 month old lab/shepherd mix who was found running wild with his 6 siblings.  They all came to the shelter incredibly shy and exhibiting fear aggression.  I fostered this baby until he was adopted on Friday.  In just 5 short days he went from completely terrified to the point of losing bladder control when I touched him to being a sweet, curious little guy.  He still needs lots of socialization and work on his manners, but I trust his new family will provide him that.



LOOK AT THIS FACE!




 You're probably wondering how this puppy pertains to improv.  He really doesn't.  He's just super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment